The apple cider vinegar is a best natural remedy to eliminate cellulite. It composed of a nutritional way for acids and components that work for the drainage of our body fluids. And it promotes the elimination of toxins and the purification of our body. Here we want to tell you how to use apple vinegar for cellulite.
The apple cider vinegar is a proven natural remedy from ancient times on weight reduction. Apart from the fact it is easy to use and useful to treat these skin problems.
Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar can be beneficial for regulating excess fat in the blood. Use this remedy as an adjunct to an adequate, healthy and balanced diet.
- Apple cider vinegar is an option using by all those people who are overweight and have cellulite. It allows us to destroy the accumulation of fats and helps us to eliminate toxins.
- Apple cider vinegar makes digestion easier.
- Apple cider vinegar takes care of our lymphatic system.
- Apple cider vinegar lowers blood pressure and lowers bad cholesterol.
- Apple cider vinegar also helps our body to have that adequate level of alkalinity.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Cellulite
1. Taking apple cider vinegar orally
- One liter of water.
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (30 ml).
Take a liter of water and mix with two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Drink it throughout the day as follows:
- The first glass in fasting.
- Another glass 20 minutes after your lunch.
- Another glass in the afternoon.
- One last glass 20 minutes after your dinner.
Try to follow this remedy for 15 days in a row and take rest for next two weeks. Always combine this treatment with a diet low in fat, high in fiber, fresh fruits and vegetables and some exercise.
2. Apple cider vinegar body scrub
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- cocoa butter or essential oils
- Mix apple cider vinegar with cocoa butter or with essential oils
- Apply it on the cellulite area once or twice a day after the shower.
- Fleet by doing circular massages in the area with the help of some sponge to exfoliate more deeply.
- Do this as often if you do not notice irritation on your skin.
3. Apple cider vinegar with olive oil
- A glass of apple cider vinegar
- Half a glass of olive oil (or your favourite massage oil)
Mix apple cider vinegar and olive oil or with the massage oil that you have chosen.
Then, use the resulting compound to massage the areas where the cellulite has installed.
If you want this home remedy ideal, perform the massage with upward movements, from the ankles to the belly. This will activate the circulation and accelerate the disappearance of fat and orange peel.
Apple cider vinegar will finish with fats and with cellulite if you combine them with a healthy diet and with some sport. In this sense, some of the best exercises to combat cellulite are jogging, swimming and dancing, among many others. Choose your favorite and start practicing as soon as possible!
Put this natural beauty trick into practice every day. Then you’ll see the results in a few weeks.